12 Quick & Nutritious Breakfast Ideas For Kids On The Run. Don’t even get me started on breakfast. Some mornings it’s a salad bowl of Gorilla Munch, a splash of milk and three spoons. “Have at it!” It’s bad enough having a nutritionist mother who lectures me On The Importance Of A Nutritious Breakfast, we’ve all seen the studies that show children with a healthy breakfast pay attention and learn better in school.
Need some inspiration, too? So do I.
First Home Love Life complied a list of quick and excellent breakfast ideas that if need be, can be wrapped in a napkin and jammed into a little hand on the way to the bus.
- Eggy Creamy Cheesy Bagels/ Babble
- Quick Breakfast Taco/ Delish
- Super-C Smoothie/ Babble
- PB&J, Banana, and Granola Wrap/Babble
- Mini Breakfast Pizza/Eating Well
- Bagel with Peanut Butter and Bananas/Eating Well
- Egg Panini/ Real Simple Recipes
- Homemade Granola Bars/ Parenting
- Banana Dog/ Spoonful
- Homemade Poptarts/ Collecting Memories
- Breakfast Skewers/ Mami Talks
- Nutella Crepes/ The Eccentric Cook