5 Acutely Troubling Santa Encounters.
Or, as my friend Stan used to say, “there’s a reason that the words Santa and Satan get mixed up so much.”
I used to think Stan was ridiculously phobic about The Jolly Old Man In Red, until I saw these pictures. Troubling. Acutely troubling.
1. I’m almost certain this isn’t what they meant by “naughty or nice.”
2. What, seriously? You had to reuse the Criminally Insane Clown mask from Halloween?
3. I’m no expert, but this screams “I’m coming down off my meth binge and somebody better find me some more!”
4. “Free Candy, kids! Free Candy!”
5. Rigor Mortis Santa–at least the child seems blissfully unaware.
Bonus Extra Creepy Santa: I’m pretty sure he whispered “I’m coming to your house and stealing everything you love” right before this picture was taken.
Ready for more Santa-related trauma? Buzzfeed is on it!