5 Fabulous Parenting Tips & Tricks – ridiculously simple things that make life with the Littles SO MUCH easier. Ready?
1. I LOVE this: not sure what gender that little angel is? Lean down and ask them their name–Mommy or Daddy will fondly fill in the blank if he/she/not really sure is too young to answer.
2. Bathe baby in a laundry basket so toys don’t float away. And baby doesn’t fall over. (Editor’s note: I really don’t have to say that this does not mean you can leave the baby alone in the tub, right? Right?)
3. End sibling squabbles. For good. My twins Zachie and MacLean threatened to run away from home if I used one their their discipline pictures, but this one’s illustrative. Nothing better than forced togetherness. I’ve disciplined before by making the twins hold hands, or look at each other and repeat “I love you” or made them write 5 good qualities about the other. All were delightfully effective.
4. Make a fabulous blow-up play fort with a basic box fan. Get the directions here.
5. Teach your child how to hold a pencil properly with a wad of Kleenex. (Editor’s note: I just tried this on my 5 year old Zoe and am weeping with it’s sheer Awesome.)
Ready for more brilliant parenting tips and tricks? Click here for Buzzfeed.com