Sorry, my inner Scotswoman is bellowing with excitement because tartans are back for Fall…along with some other really adorable looks. I try to link back when I can if there’s some clothing item you want to track down. Click here for the sweaters.
5 New Fall Style Trends To Try
1. Tartans…kilts…scarves…purses…shoes…even jackets if you can find the right fit.
2. Comfy cardigans made slimmer with lean jeans and a slim-fit cami.
3. Thin-knit sweaters don’t add bulk–cool details like elbow patches and pretty knit styles.
4. Not everything has to be a neutral. Pastels are huge for Fall paired with a stabilizer like gray or white.
5. Layers–jacket, thin sweater, shirt, all peeking out the top of a slim-fit pair of jeans or pencil skirt.