I have decided to be brave this year. A Fashion Rebel. I resolve to buy a hip, gorgeous new Fall coat–that is not black.
Same curse as everything else I buy, I’m scared that a cool style or a different, bright color will Make Me Look Fat. My girlie Carolyn is a professional stylist and has taken me by the hand to walk me through the new looks. These are all $100.00 or under, and my closest source for finding them was on Pinterest from the lovely Rose Gervasi’s board. You’ll want to start there to find them.
Beautiful Fall Coats For Under $100.00:
1. Sweater in English Riding Coat Style–utterly gorgeous especially when paired with suede boots.
2. Classic Camel--notice the slimming effect from the double breasted buttons!
3. Old-School Tweed With Elbow Patches
4. Blazing Shot Of Cranberry Wool With Leather Detailing–the leather updates the look and makes it a little daring.
5. Simple Red Burberry Style–you can get a half a dozen cheaper versions now.
6. BoHo Fleece
7. Old-School Wool Toggle Coats–updated in searing colors, like the mustard above.