It’s Time! Win Your Tickets To The 15th Annual Erin’s Night Out! It’s like Christmas, Valentine’s and…uh…Arbor Day all rolled into one! Erin’s Night Out–the 2015 version–takes place Friday June 12th at the University Park Marriott in SLC.
Never been? Here’s what to expect:
- Free massages, pedicures, manicures, body work, hair-styling, brow waxing, psychic readings and more.
- Free food sampling from eateries all along the Wasatch Front, like the Cafe at 50West, Nothing Bundt Cakes, Braza Grill, Dan’s Fresh Market, Fat Boy Ice Cream and Snap Daddy’s BBQ
- Free breakout sessions on everything from Waist Training with Blue Boutique to The Man Panel (ask us anything!) to Ghost Hunting 101.
- Live performances from the hot boys of Gentri, our good-looking house DJ Jarvicious, live karaoke courtesy of the Karaoke Cafe and more.
- Shopping! Lots and lots of glorious shopping with everything from clothes to home decor to crafting to tattoos. You want it? We’ll get it for you.
- The Chocolate Fountain: the time-honored tradition of chocolate lusciousness returns with different flavors from white to dark to margarita-flavored. Dip them in graham crackers, marshmallows, cinnamon bears, heck your SHOE tastes great dipped in the Fountain of Lusciousness. (Um, please don’t do that.)
- Time for YOU. No one is asking anything of you that night, other than to have fun and let us take care of you. This is the one night where you’re not expected to be a mother, or a wife, or a high-powered business professional. You just get to be the pampered little princess you always knew you could be.
How do I win my tickets?
You can’t buy tickets to Erin’s Night Out, you can only win them. This is a private, invitation-only event. Listen to Todd and Erin every morning, Monday through Friday from 6a-9a on Rewind 100.7 to win your four-pack of tickets, or go here to enter for tickets online.
Are you a vendor that would like to take part in Erin’s Night Out? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org