I’m in one of those moods…
Call me cranky, call me cross, but get OUT OF THE PASSING LANE ON THE FREEWAY WHEN YOU’RE GOING 10 MILES UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT!!!
Geez! Had one of those today on the way to a really important meeting. I’m 20 minutes late–along with everyone else on that stretch of I-15 while this geezer serenely drifted from one lane to another at a sedate 45 miles an hour.
Here are other things that should NOT be allowed:
- My left pinky toe. (It’s hideous, all twisted under the next toe, like it’s ashamed to be seen.)
- Food that inflates. Like, tofu. And liver.
- Politicos on BOTH sides of the aisle who spew hate for the opposing presidential candidate.
- “Devoted” dog walkers who do not “scoop.”
- Cookies with raisins in them. Biting into a heavenly chocolate chip cookie and encountering a <shudder> raisin is why I have trust issues.
Okay. I feel a little better for venting. What do you think should not be allowed? Please feel free to express your frustration and disgust in a comment below.
I’ll award a $25.00 Amazon.com gift card for one of your random answers of not-allowedness on Saturday, 9.22. Vent! Share! Discuss!