Warm & Wonderful Winter Styles. It’s all I ask: is it possible to get warm and wonderful winter styles that don’t layer me up to the point I look like a grizzly waddling into the cave for hibernation? (Editor’s note: I’ve seen one of those–and at my heaviest weight, the similarities were uncomfortable.)
Here’s some winter trends this year I think we’re going to like…
1. Patterned leggings are back! Pair with a long sweater and combat boots.
2. Monochromatic–all over color and so slimming!
3. Lumberjack on top, flirty girl on the bottom. Pair plaid shirts and sweaters with slim jeans and heels.
4. Wild patterned tights paired with neutrals and boots: you get to show off the skinniest part of the leg in wild tights, then slim the rest with a neutral dress or skirt and long boots.
5. Soft, wooley cashmere cowl neck sweaters with leggings or slim jeans. Cosy. Skinny. Adorable.