I’m gleefully dragging out all my tartan kilts and scarves–tartan is cool again this Fall and being Scottish? Boy, howdy do I have a bunch!
Plus, think about how skinny you can look with a cute kilt and black tights! Here’s some more ideas to wear the new Fall styles without looking like you added an extra inner tube around your waist.
Fall Style: 5 Slimming Tips & Tricks:
1. Big sweater: pick a thin knit, (like cashmere) with detailing that elongates to slim the torso.
2. Fall jackets: pick detailing that draws the eye upward, like these cute buttons and the cut–and then pair with like color for an all-over slimming look.
3. Boyfriend Cardigans: once again, go for a thinner knit and detailing that draws the eye upwards–plus these nice long boyfriend cardigans slim over chubby spots on the hips and thighs.
4. My beloved tartan! Avoid a huge plaid that adds width and use as accents, like scarves and purses. Pair with black or dark colors for contrast and you’re skinny!
5. Costume jewelry and riding boots: bright and big jewelry pieces put the attention on the places you want–and those boots will always slim your legs.